Latvian Food Competence Center
- research on packaging;
- research of new technologies that increase product’s shelf life and storage conditions;
- development of new products for wider market preferences
- improving the use of food by-products in higher value-added products;
- research in agriculture and pomiculture to improve the efficiency of resources - suitable varieties and breeding technologies;
- development of new, innovative high value-added products, making maximal use of existing markets, technologies and production factors.
Total project costs: 12 000 000 EUR, including ERDF support 7 800 000 EUR.
Project duration: 01.09.2016-31.12.2022
Achieved indicators till 2020:
supported projects - 30
supported enterprises - 30
developed new technolgies - 23
developed new products - 182